We offer topics that are full of future. A cool product and a team that wants to make a difference together. We are looking for bright minds full of commitment and enthusiasm!
Averbis develops artificial intelligence software that understand texts and derive meaningful predictions. In this way we help people to gain new insights, automate processes and make the right decisions. Our customers are well-known and globally operating companies in the health and pharmaceutical industries, in the patent sector and in the automotive industry.
We are now looking for a
System Administrator (m/f/d)
full- or part-time
YOUR TASKS AND ACTIVITIES
- Participation in the support and further development of our modern IT infrastructure
- Configuration, maintenance, and operation of our system landscape based on Linux and Microsoft Windows
- Operation and expansion of our central monitoring (Graylog, Zabbix)
- Expansion of automation in provisioning and configuration management of central services using Ansible
- Setup, maintenance, and support of client systems (Windows/Linux/Mac)
- Support of our developer team in DevOps topics
WHAT YOU BRING
- You have an education as an IT specialist for system integration or a comparable qualification/study
- You are familiar with Linux/Windows administration, virtualization and networks
- Ideally, you already have experience with automation and configuration management
- You are enthusiastic, committed, and reliable
- Here you have the opportunity to contribute and implement your ideas – all doors are open to you
- Flexible working hours allow you to balance your professional and private life
- Our offices are centrally located with excellent public transport connections
- Monetary benefits, such as a company pension plan, company bicycle (job bike) as well as participation in a fitness studio and a monthly ticket for public transportation
- A high-quality knowledge exchange in a professional environment with committed and experienced colleagues
- Excellent opportunities for further training with a personal annual budget
- Open, transparent interaction, appreciative, trusting cooperation and short communication channels
Are you interested? Then send us your application documents (PDF) including your salary expectations and earliest possible start date by email to careers(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)averbis.com.
With pleasure encrypted with (Open)PGP, our public key has the fingerprint
FAF3 7392 6CEC A556 4775 BB0F E7B8 51D1 1653 9869.
D – 79098 Freiburg i. Br.
Call us: +49 761 708 394 0
Averbis is a leading text mining and machine learning company in healthcare and life sciences. We aim to improve patients’ lives through artificial intelligence. We have been working on this together with international customers and partners for over 15 years. Appreciation and trust are the basis of our collaboration. We want to work with exceptional people who develop independently with us. Our office is in the heart of Freiburg with a direct view of the Freiburg Cathedral.