We offer topics that are full of future. A cool product and a team that wants to make a difference together. We are looking for bright minds full of commitment and enthusiasm!
Averbis develops artificial intelligence software that understand texts and derive meaningful predictions. In this way we help people to gain new insights, automate processes and make the right decisions. Our customers are well-known and globally operating companies in the health and pharmaceutical industries, in the patent sector and in the automotive industry.
We are now looking for a
Medical Documentation Expert / Coding Specialist / Medical Terminologist (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND ACTIVITIES
- You ensure the coding quality of our NLP product Health Discovery together with our customers and developers
- You maintain and extend our terminologies and classifications (ICD-10, RxNorm etc.) in several languages
- You create coded medical records as gold standards for ensuring and improving the quality of outcomes
- You actively contribute to new use cases by defining data models and new terminologies
- You coordinate our team of coding assistants and want to expand this team on your own responsibility
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
- You have a degree in the field of medical documentation or a related training
- You are familiar with medical terminologies (ICD-10, SNOMED CT, etc.) and ideally also with data models (e.g. FHIR).
- Ideally, you already have professional experience in the field of medical documentation, terminologies and/or clinical primary coding
- You have a high level of coordination and organizational skills and work independently, conscientiously and in a structured manner
- You may even have knowledge of Python or other scripting languages
- You speak fluent German and English
- You have the opportunity to bring in your ideas and implement them – all doors are open to you
- Flexible working hours allow you to balance your professional and private life
- Our offices are centrally located with very good public transport connections
- Monetary benefits such as a company pension plan, company bicycle (job bike) as well as participation in a fitness studio and a monthly ticket for public transport
- A high-quality knowledge exchange in a professional environment with dedicated and experienced colleagues
- Excellent training opportunities with personal annual budget
- Open, transparent interaction, appreciative, trusting cooperation and short communication channels
Are you interested? Then send us your application documents (PDF) including salary expectations and earliest possible starting date by e-mail to careers(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)averbis.com.
D – 79098 Freiburg i. Br.
Please call us: +49 761 708 394 0
Averbis is a leading text mining and machine learning company in healthcare and life sciences. We aim to improve patients’ lives through artificial intelligence. We have been working on this together with international customers and partners for over 15 years. Appreciation and trust are the basis of our collaboration. We want to work with exceptional people who develop independently with us. Our office is in the heart of Freiburg with a direct view of the Freiburg Cathedral.