We offer topics that are full of future. A cool product and a team that wants to make a difference together. We are looking for bright minds full of commitment and enthusiasm!
Averbis develops artificial intelligence software that understand texts and derive meaningful predictions. In this way we help people to gain new insights, automate processes and make the right decisions. Our customers are well-known and globally operating companies in the health and pharmaceutical industries, in the patent sector and in the automotive industry.
We are looking for the next possible date for a
User Interface Designer (m/f/d)
full-time at our location in Freiburg.
You become part of an interdisciplinary Scrum team, which implements new functionalities self-organized and on its own responsibility. You help this team to design and develop easy to use, web-based user interfaces of our core product Information Discovery. You talk to users, run usability workshops/events and do whatever it takes to make our user interface the most awesome thing to work with. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication!
What you bring along
- You have an education, a university degree and/or several years of professional experience in a relevant field (e.g. graphic design, interaction design, human computer interaction).
- Your toolbox includes analytical and strategic planning, technical understanding, understanding of interface/interaction design principles, a sense of branding and knowledge of graphic tools.
- Agile values and methods are not theory for you, but the natural way to develop software. You have the urge to create high-quality products and you get it done.
- If you don’t already live in the most beautiful area of Germany, you are ready to move to Freiburg im Breisgau or the surrounding area, because we attach great importance to direct communication (in German) within the team. What is also important to us: a healthy dose of humour! 🙂
- You have the opportunity to contribute and implement your ideas – all doors are open to you.
- Flexible working hours enable you to combine professional and private life.
- Our offices are centrally located with very good connections to public transport.
- Monetary benefits such as a company pension plan, job bike, participation to fitness studios or other activities, and monthly pass for public transport.
- A high-quality exchange of knowledge in a professional environment with committed and experienced colleagues.
- Excellent opportunities for further training with a personal annual budget.
- Open, transparent cooperation, esteeming, trusting cooperation and short communication channels.