We offer topics that are full of future. Cool products and a team that wants to make a difference together. We are looking for bright minds full of commitment and enthusiasm!
Averbis develops intelligent software solutions that understand texts and derive meaningful predictions from them. This helps our customers to gain new insights, automate business processes and make the right decisions. Our employees are highly qualified, bear responsibility and have the necessary freedom of action.
System Administrator (M/F)
- Participation in the support and further development of our modern IT infrastructure
- Extension of automation for provisioning and configuration management of central services
- Provision, maintenance and support of client systems (Windows/Linux/Mac)
- Support of our development team in DevOps topics
WHAT YOU HAVE
- You have an education as IT specialist for system integration or a comparable qualification/study?
- You are familiar with Linux/Windows administration, virtualization and networking?
- Ideally you already have experience with automation and configuration management?
- You are enthusiastic, committed and reliable?
- Are you just starting your career or would you like to work part-time?
THINGS TO EXPECT FROM US
- Excellent training opportunities with a personal annual budget.
- Monetary benefits such as company pension schemes, Dienstrad, participation in the gym and monthly public transport tickets.
- Offices centrally located, close to the city centre and the train station, very good connections to public transport.
- Working in an innovative team with a Duz culture and flat hierarchies.
- open, transparent cooperation, appreciative, trusting cooperation and short communication channels.
- space for our own ideas and the opportunity to actively participate in shaping our growing company.
- … and of course start-up goodies such as flexible working hours, fresh fruit, drinks, after-work beer, TGIF parties, dart boards, joint lunches in a special setting.
Do you feel addressed? Then we’re curious about you.
Please send us your application documents (PDF) including salary requirements and earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org