We offer topics that are full of future. A cool product and a team that wants to make a difference together. We are looking for bright minds full of commitment and enthusiasm!
Averbis develops artificial intelligence software that understand texts and derive meaningful predictions. In this way we help people to gain new insights, automate processes and make the right decisions. Our customers are well-known and globally operating companies in the health and pharmaceutical industries, in the patent sector and in the automotive industry.
We are looking for the next possible date for a
Scrum Master (m/f/d) full time
- With your experience in agile methods you help your team to deliver self-organized and continuous added value to our customers
- You continuously question and optimize our development processes and support their continuous improvement
- You moderate Scrum events and workshops with empathy and result orientation
- As a good coach you enable every member of your team to give his/her best
- You support product owners in the implementation of product visions
What you bring along
- You have sound knowledge and practical experience as Scrum Master
- You are a role model in agile values and empower others to learn continuously
- You can very well coach teams and individuals
- You are solution-oriented and a team player with excellent communication skills
- You’re fluent in German and English
- You have the opportunity to contribute and implement your ideas – all doors are open to you.
- Flexible working hours enable you to combine professional and private life.
- Our offices are centrally located with very good connections to public transport.
- Monetary benefits such as a company pension plan, job bike, participation to fitness studios or other activities, and monthly pass for public transport.
- A high-quality exchange of knowledge in a professional environment with committed and experienced colleagues.
- Excellent opportunities for further training with a personal annual budget.
- Open, transparent cooperation, esteeming, trusting cooperation and short communication channels.
Are you interested? Then send us your application documents (PDF) including salary expectations and earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
D – 79098 Freiburg i. Br.
Please call us: +49 761 708 394 0
Averbis is a leading text mining and machine learning provider in Healthcare. Our product Health Discovery extracts diagnoses, symptoms, medication statements, lab values and many other criteria from electronic health records. Health Discovery enables meaningful predictions of diagnoses and therapy progressions, automates feasibility studies and patient recruitment for clinical trials, and supports medical coding professionals in medical coding and billing.