We offer topics that are full of future. A cool product and a team that wants to make a difference together. We are looking for bright minds full of commitment and enthusiasm!
Averbis develops artificial intelligence software that understand texts and derive meaningful predictions. In this way we help people to gain new insights, automate processes and make the right decisions. Our customers are well-known and globally operating companies in the health and pharmaceutical industries, in the patent sector and in the automotive industry.
We are looking for the next possible date for a
Sales Manager Intellectual Properties (m/f/d)
- Win new customers, make product presentations and give advise to our product and service portfolio
- Achieve long-term customer loyalty for the company, accompany product launches and create concepts for up- and cross-selling
- Create and negotiate offers, tenders and contracts for our products and services and obtain binding contracts
- Control the business development in your area of responsibility, continuously develop it further and carry out market analyses for effective new customer acquisition
- Represent our company externally (e.g., at trade fairs, customer events, conferences)
- Monitor the market, analyze the needs of our customers and identify new business areas
- Participate in internal projects for the further development of business field strategies and business processes
What you bring along
- Completed degree, e.g. business administration, law or computer science, optional scientific and technical training with several years of professional experience in sales
- Experience in the sales of patent software solutions
- High customer and service orientation, good communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills and knowledge in contract law
- Independent and proactive way of working
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- High willingness to travel
- You have the opportunity to contribute and implement your ideas – all doors are open to you.
- Flexible working hours enable you to combine professional and private life.
- Our offices are centrally located with very good connections to public transport.
- Monetary benefits such as a company pension plan, job bike, participation to fitness studios or other activities, and monthly pass for public transport.
- A high-quality exchange of knowledge in a professional environment with committed and experienced colleagues.
- Excellent opportunities for further training with a personal annual budget.
- Open, transparent cooperation, esteeming, trusting cooperation and short communication channels.
Are you interested? Then send us your application documents (PDF) including salary expectations and earliest possible starting date by e-mail to email@example.com.
D – 79098 Freiburg i. Br.
Please call us: +49 761 708 394 0
Averbis is a leading provider of text mining and machine learning-solutions in the IP space. Averbis Patent Monitor allows you to automatically classify large quantities of patents into user-specific categories and to assess their relevance for your company. Patent Monitor is based on artificial intelligence, which means that the software learns from the behavior of IP professionals and acquires their know-how. Compared to conventional, rule-based approaches, patent monitors are up to 400% more accurate and achieve the same accuracy as patented experts. At the same time, it reduces the manual effort by up to 80%. Patent Monitor automates your most prominent IP activities, including patent landscaping, competitor analysis and relevancy checks.