We offer topics that are full of future. An exciting software and a team that wants to move things together. We are looking for clever minds full of commitment and enthusiasm!
Sales Manager Intellectual Properties (M/F)
- Win new customers, make product presentations and give advise to our product and service portfolio
- Achieve long-term customer loyalty for the company, accompany product launches and create concepts for up- and cross-selling
- Create and negotiate offers, tenders and contracts for our products and services and obtain binding contracts
- Control the business development in your area of responsibility, continuously develop it further and carry out market analyses for effective new customer acquisition
- Represent our company externally (e.g., at trade fairs, customer events, conferences)
- Monitor the market, analyze the needs of our customers and identify new business areas
- Participate in internal projects for the further development of business field strategies and business processes
- Completed degree, e.g. business administration, law or computer science, optional scientific and technical training with several years of professional experience in sales
- Experience in the sales of patent software solutions
- High customer and service orientation, good communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills and knowledge in contract law
- Independent and proactive way of working
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- High willingness to travel
Send us your application documents by mail to Nicole Koppe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tennenbacher Str. 11
D – 79106 Freiburg i. Br.
Please call us: +49 761 708 394 0
Averbis is a leading provider of text mining and machine learning-solutions in the IP space. Averbis Patent Monitor allows you to automatically classify large quantities of patents into user-specific categories and to assess their relevance for your company. Patent Monitor is based on artificial intelligence, which means that the software learns from the behavior of IP professionals and acquires their know-how. Compared to conventional, rule-based approaches, patent monitors are up to 400% more accurate and achieve the same accuracy as patented experts. At the same time, it reduces the manual effort by up to 80%. Patent Monitor automates your most prominent IP activities, including patent landscaping, competitor analysis and relevancy checks.