We offer topics that are full of future. An exciting software and a team that wants to move things together. We are looking for clever minds full of commitment and enthusiasm!
Sales Manager Healthcare (m/f)
- Win new customers, make product presentations and give advise to our product and service portfolio
- Achieve long-term customer loyalty for the company, accompany product launches and create concepts for up- and cross-selling
- Create and negotiate offers, tenders and contracts for our products and services and obtain binding contracts
- Control the business development in your area of responsibility, continuously develop it further and carry out market analyses for effective new customer acquisition
- Represent our company externally (e.g., at trade fairs, customer events, conferences)
- Monitor the market, analyze the needs of our customers and identify new business areas
- Participate in internal projects for the further development of business field strategies and business processes
- Completed degree, e.g. business administration, healthcare or computer science, optional scientific and technical training with several years of professional experience in sales
- Experience in the sales of patent software solutions
- High customer and service orientation, good communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills and knowledge in contract law
- Independent and proactive way of working
- Very good knowledge of Germand and English, both spoken and written
- High willingness to travel
Send us your application documents by mail to Nicole Koppe: email@example.com
Tennenbacher Str. 11
D – 79106 Freiburg i. Br.
Please call us: +49 761 708 394 0
Averbis is a leading text mining and machine learning provider in Healthcare. Our product Health Discovery extracts diagnoses, symptoms, medication statements, lab values and many other criteria from electronic health records. Health Discovery enables meaningful predictions of diagnoses and therapy progressions, automates feasibility studies and patient recruitment for clinical trials, and supports medical coding professionals in medical coding and billing.