We offer topics that are full of future. A cool product and a team that wants to make a difference together. We are looking for bright minds full of commitment and enthusiasm!
Averbis develops artificial intelligence software that understand texts and derive meaningful predictions. In this way we help people to gain new insights, automate processes and make the right decisions. Our customers are well-known and globally operating companies in the health and pharmaceutical industries, in the patent sector and in the automotive industry.
We are looking for the next possible date a
Frontend King or Queen (m/f/d)
full-time at our location in Freiburg.
You become part of an interdisciplinary Scrum team, which implements new functionalities self-organized and on its own responsibility. You design and develop the web-based user interfaces of our core product Information Discovery. You optimize existing components with regard to loading time, source code and design. You work with state-of-the-art technologies and methods such as Angular, Webpack, Node.JS, Jasmine, Karma, NPM, Clean Code Principles, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration.
What you bring along
You have an education or a university degree in media design/web design – or demonstrable professional experience as a career changer, and have several years of experience in the development of web-based user interfaces.
You have sound knowledge in the following areas:
- User Interface Design & User Experience
- NPM, Webpack, Node.JS, Jasmine, Karma
- HTML5, Twitter Bootstrap, CSS Preprocessor (SASS/SCSS)
- Version control systems (Git, Mercurial)
You have already gained initial experience in the following areas and/or are interested in deepening your knowledge:
- Java, Spring
- Relational database systems
- RESTful web services
Agile values and methods are not theory for you, but the natural way to develop software. You have the urge to write high-quality software according to clean code principles and you get it done.
If you don’t already live in the most beautiful area of Germany, you are ready to move to Freiburg im Breisgau or the surrounding area, because we attach great importance to direct communication within the team. What is also important to us: a healthy dose of humour! 🙂
- Here you have the opportunity to contribute and implement your ideas – all doors are open to you.
- Flexible working hours enable you to combine professional and private life
- Our offices are centrally located with very good connections to public transport.
- Monetary benefits such as a company pension plan, service bike (job bike) and participation in a fitness studio and monthly pass for public transport
- A high-quality exchange of knowledge in a professional environment with committed and experienced colleagues.
- Excellent opportunities for further training with a personal annual budget
- Open, transparent cooperation, esteeming, trusting cooperation and short communication channels
Well, interested? Then send us your application documents (PDF) including salary expectations and earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org